Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

My husband loves it when I make cookies. I can't make enough. They are gone in a day. So I don't do it very often.
I do try to look for healthy recipes, and I try to change ingredients out for healthier ones. But for some things, I just let it be what it is, and I just don't make them often.
One of those things is Chocolate Chip Cookies.

3/4 cup sugar
3/4 packed brown sugar
3/4 butter (very soft, almost melted)
1 tsp vanilla
2 large eggs
2-1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips

Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in a large bowl.

Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.



Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.



Bake 8-10 minutes at 375F until light brown

Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.

1 comment:

  1. I'm your new follower!! Come check me out when you have time. I'm enjoying your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete