Friday, October 9, 2009

What it's about.

I've been following a few blogs now about saving money and cooking from scratch. I am finding them quite helpful and find I am always recommending them to others. I keep toying with the idea of posting some of my cooking adventures on my blog, but then I thought that could really make for a good blog of it's own. Also my Grandma recently passed away, and I have her recipe box. I thought I could cook from that and post the recipes for my cousins to see. (And no I DID NOT get the idea from the movie Julie and Julia. It just so happens that the events in my life coincided with the movie. Just coincidence.)
So I'm going to try it out. I will post recipes and pictures and see if I can keep it up to date. I figure if I can't do it, I don't have to keep the blog going right?

No comments:

Post a Comment