Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pork Tenderloin

Pork Tenderloin

1 clove Garlic minced
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
1/4 tsp Thyme
1 lb Pork Tenderloin
1 tbsp Olive Oil

Mix garlic, salt pepper and thyme in a small bowl. Rub over Pork Tenderloin and wrap in plastic. Put in fridge for over night.

My Pork was still frozen, so I put it in a Ziploc bag, threw in my spices, and whenever I was going into the fridge for something, I just shook the bag and rubbed the pork through the bag.



Heat Olive Oil over medium heat. Brown Pork on all sides.


Place in 9x13 pan.


Add enough water to come up to bottom edge of pork.

Cover with foil and bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes.




Boil the water and drippings from the pan and add cornstarch mixed with water to make gravy. Salt and Pepper to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment